Lemon Garlic Rice

We bought a rice cooker last year, and it is our favorite appliance. I am pretty picky when it comes to the consistency of my rice and pasta, and I am unable to enjoy a meal if the rice or pasta does not meet my satisfaction. The rice cooker cooks the rice perfectly every single time. I could eat rice every day!

INGREDIENTS
1 cup long grain white rice
1-1/2 cups chicken broth
1 pinch salt
1 clove garlic, peeled
2 tsp. lemon zest
2 tbsp. butter
2 tbsp. fresh parsley

DIRECTIONS
Place the rice in the rice cooker bowl. Add the broth and salt, stir to combine, then place the garlic in the center on top of the rice. Close the cover and set for a regular cycle. When the machine switches to the Keep Warm cycle, add the lemon zest, butter, and parsley; stir to combine. Close the cover and the rice steam for 10 minutes. Fluff the rice.
  • Digg
  • Del.icio.us
  • StumbleUpon
  • Reddit
  • RSS

0 comments: